New Year is around the corner. The alignment of both Christmas and New Year festivals within a week is what makes the December month pretty exciting. And if you’re excited as I, here we have something for you.
Everyone gathers together on this festival eve. But unfortunately, if you’re feeling sad about being away from your family or friends on this eve, worry not. We’ve compiled a great list of wishes and greetings that you could pass onto your mates. Let them know how you feel.
New Year Greetings for Family:-
Family is the primary social group one should be concerning. Your mom, dad, and siblings are those who care and pray about your well-beingness. If you’re not able to make it to your home this weekend, try sending them a gift with one of these greetings. This could make them feel warmer and glad you’ve cared about.
- “As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!”
- “I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year!”
- “Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.”
- While are done bringing some best New Year Wishes for Friends and Family, let us proceed and cover more of these.
New Year Greetings for Friends:-
The ones who’re with you most of the time! Your friends would know more secrets of you better than anyone. So keeping them intact is very important. Not just for that, they’re the few people who pat your back at every moment. Wish them with one of these wishes below
- “Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come”.
- “Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright – Happy New Year”.
- “May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations for life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness”.
- “Since we are going to enter into a new year, I would like to tell you all that it is only because of you guys that I am living my life to its fullest. I wish you all a Happy New Year”
- “The beginning of the year sets the tone of its run, that’s why I wish you to spend New Year’s night in the company of the loved ones and plunge into the atmosphere of joy and happiness for the whole year. Happy holiday!”
- “We’ve been good friends for so many years and I really hope that our wonderful friendship will last even longer. Wish you to have a lot of great events in the coming year!”
New Year Greetings for Loved Ones:-
A partner who shares life with you expects more every time. While it’s familiar, it’s easy too. We suggest not to share a simple greeting on social media. A real partner always awaits for your actual presence. If possible, meeting them with a message card that has any of the Greetings below shall put a smile on their face. So try spending qualitative time with your dear ones. Go ahead and pick a message or a quote you want to wish with.
- “Happy New Year! A wonderful and marvelous start of another beautiful and exciting year would not have been possible without your support and love”
- “Happy 2020, it is just because of you that today I have the courage to walk the less-traveled paths, love sometimes can act in strange ways”
- “I am pretty confident that you will continue to be the most important part of my life in 2020 & the rest of my lifetime. As we’ve stepped into another year, my love is becoming much stronger for you. Thank you for always being there by my side”
- “May the coming year be even more sweet and enjoyable than the previous years. Thank you for making my life so joyful and for bringing so much sunshine into it”
- “You had made my life complete and the coming years bring a lot of opportunities to enjoy life. Have a promising upcoming year, my love!”
- “I’ll always cherish the awesome memories that we have shared in the previous year, the weird stuff that we’ve done together, the mischievous acts we have carried out and the love and affection you have given me”
A Final Note
The most important thing we do on this eve is wishing each other. Wishing someone a Happy New year or Merry Christmas isn’t a big deal. But, wishing someone individually or a specific wish makes the relationship blossom better.